Statistix

Sunday, 04.12.2016, 23:14
Greetings, Guest
Main | Register | Login | RSS

St@t!c_V()1D's tech

Bugs/Errors - Forum

[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Page 1 of 212»
Forum » Phoenix discussion [en] » Phoenix [main] » Bugs/Errors (Post here any problems you experience with the program)
Bugs/Errors
Stat1c_V01DДата: Monday, 21.11.2011, 03:44 | Сообщение # 1
Admin
Group: Администраторы
Please, write here about the bugs and error you experience while using the program.
It will be cool if you attach the Phx_debug_log.txt (created in the same dir as Phoenix.exe) so that it's easier for me to investigate the reasons of why it happened.

For those who can't update Content Description Record, please, download THIS and unpack to \Phx_Data\Res\bin_clientregistry

It will be much appreciated if you press the "send bug report" button in case of an error. If you can't send it, then attach Phx_bugreport.txt to the message with the description what were you doing when the error occured.

leander091Дата: Sunday, 18.03.2012, 05:58 | Сообщение # 2
Private
Group: Пользователи
Hello,

When i try to launch a game. The whindows theme chance to Windows 7 basic and back to normal.
And then tried steam to load the the game
Phx_debug_log:
http://www.mediafire.com/?153grn51630tbaw

Edited by leander091 - Sunday, 18.03.2012, 06:01

Stat1c_V01DДата: Sunday, 18.03.2012, 14:52 | Сообщение # 3
Admin
leander091, it's not a bug - it's a feature. You can turn it off in the Program Settings window. It saves some video memory for the game. Did the game launch successfully?

leander091Дата: Sunday, 18.03.2012, 16:07 | Сообщение # 4
Private
No the game launch not successfully

Stat1c_V01DДата: Sunday, 18.03.2012, 16:33 | Сообщение # 5
Admin
leander091, that's some bad news. Unfortunately, Phoenix can't launch all the games from Steam. I'm working on it. Thanks for the info.

leander091Дата: Sunday, 18.03.2012, 16:47 | Сообщение # 6
Private
The game is dungeon defenders.

Stat1c_V01DДата: Sunday, 18.03.2012, 17:31 | Сообщение # 7
Admin
Yep, I got it from the log smile

samДата: Monday, 07.05.2012, 01:29 | Сообщение # 8
Private
hi,

Every time I open phoenix (all types) I first get a message saying "exe-file has moved." I have a yes or no option (I've tried both) with the same results. After that it takes about 5 mins to start up and it appears with no top menu bar it just says " advanced options". sad Can you tell what i can do to fix this? Also, when i go to view the Phx_debug_log it's blank.
Hope this helps smile

Edited by sam - Monday, 07.05.2012, 01:35

Stat1c_V01DДата: Tuesday, 08.05.2012, 19:23 | Сообщение # 9
Admin
sam, you probably need to move the Phoenix.exe file to some other directory that allows writing files beside the main exe file. It's likely that you placed it in Program Files and I recommend you to place the files somewhere at C:\Phoenix so that it is easy to uninstall the program by just deleting the folder Phoenix.exe is in.

CWHCHANДата: Tuesday, 15.05.2012, 16:00 | Сообщение # 10
Private
Hi, i cannot unpack DND-Daggerdale.ncf from the disc, it pop up said the encryption key is not available, but i believe this game is release from 2011 May something... i already update the CDR and new version of Phoenix...
Also, i try to unpack Alan Wake retail disc version, it always stuck on "Alan Wake Videos" 3785/4220 Mb, data\videos\cine_9100.bik n then crash...

Stat1c_V01DДата: Saturday, 19.05.2012, 04:15 | Сообщение # 11
Admin
CWHCHAN
Thanks for the report, I'll look thru this issue when I'll have the time (in about 2-3 weeks) and release an update. ATM I'm too busy with university stuff, sorry.

CWHCHANДата: Monday, 09.07.2012, 22:57 | Сообщение # 12
Private
biggrin Hi, still busy? Just remind you someone still waiting u to update & fixed the problem...Take your time. smile

Stat1c_V01DДата: Sunday, 15.07.2012, 21:43 | Сообщение # 13
Admin
CWHCHAN, I haven't announced this here yet, but I'm not supporting 1.5 anymore. Yes, I failed to make it to final version once again and I feel soory about that. But I'm now hardworking on 1.6 which is gonna be sleek. Moreover the code will be easier for me to support - in 1.5 it got unbearable to change, add, modify and moreover debug the features.

CWHCHANДата: Tuesday, 11.09.2012, 01:08 | Сообщение # 14
Private
smile Nevermind, just take your time to 1.6 biggrin

Added (11.09.2012, 01:08)
---------------------------------------------
smile hi, still remember me? i hav try your ver1.6 alpha and it was awsome! It work fine my some other retail steam game disc, but except this two: Alan Wake Collertors Edition and D&D-Daggerdale...(same problem with the previous version)
when i try to unpack Alan Wake, it show me i am missing Alan Wake LatAmSpanish.ncf file and nor allowed me to unpack file...same with D&D-Daggerdale, it show me i am missing the DND-Daggerdale-DE.ncf and DND-Daggerdale-EU.ncf, don't let me to unpack file...
wacko but mine is original retail disc, how can it be missing file on the disc? Is that anyway can help me to unpack the file? THX

Also, the goddamn EA used the second steam "Origin" on their game, got any plan to add the features to unpack EA games? biggrin

Edited by CWHCHAN - Tuesday, 11.09.2012, 01:13

Stat1c_V01DДата: Thursday, 13.09.2012, 04:36 | Сообщение # 15
Admin
Quote (CWHCHAN)
hi, still remember me? i hav try your ver1.6 alpha and it was awsome!

How could I forget about you? Your posts are here smile . And thanks for appreciation, I'm now working hard to make it better and more stable.

Quote (CWHCHAN)
when i try to unpack Alan Wake, it show me i am missing Alan Wake LatAmSpanish.ncf

It might be just missing on disc, but it (in theory) could be DLed from Steam. The same may be applied to D&D-Daggerdale case.

Quote (CWHCHAN)
Also, the goddamn EA used the second steam "Origin" on their game, got any plan to add the features to unpack EA games?

If you provide me with the ISOs that are packed specially to be treated by Origin installer, I could try digging into that.

Forum » Phoenix discussion [en] » Phoenix [main] » Bugs/Errors (Post here any problems you experience with the program)
Page 1 of 212»
Search: