Statistix

Sunday, 04.12.2016, 23:14
Greetings, Guest
Main | Register | Login | RSS

St@t!c_V()1D's tech

Bugs/Errors - Page 2 - Forum

[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Page 2 of 2«12
Forum » Phoenix discussion [en] » Phoenix [main] » Bugs/Errors (Post here any problems you experience with the program)
Bugs/Errors
CWHCHANДата: Friday, 14.09.2012, 03:27 | Сообщение # 16
Private
Group: Пользователи
happy thx for reply, but how can i unpack Alan Wake & Daggerdale? Can just unpack without the missing file? Coz i hate steam...

i found that the EA game with used Origin installer can used winrar to unzip the file and replace crack exe file to play, but some games got 2 disc will failed to unzip some file (e.g BattleField 3, Need for Speed The Run etc, games got two disc), i try other software to unzip but it always failed or losed some files, anything or suggestion can avoid this situation ? THX

Stat1c_V01DДата: Friday, 14.09.2012, 12:02 | Сообщение # 17
Admin
Group: Администраторы
Quote (CWHCHAN)
but how can i unpack Alan Wake & Daggerdale

Well, unpack them without the ones, what's the problem? You'll need to find the missing files on the internet or ask sm1 to upload them for you. I don't know other way yet.

As for Origin, I need to see that myself some time as I don't own any game in it yet.

CWHCHANДата: Friday, 14.09.2012, 20:31 | Сообщение # 18
Private
Group: Пользователи
wacko coz my disc is original retail disc, which come with sim / sid file, i m trying to find a way to unpack the file without using steam installer, only phoenix can do it biggrin , but now new version of phoenix keep going show error message and still don't allowed me to unpack sim file cause missing some file...i just hope u can make a feature allowed me just unpack file anyway without missing files...

Forum » Phoenix discussion [en] » Phoenix [main] » Bugs/Errors (Post here any problems you experience with the program)
Page 2 of 2«12
Search: